The primary volunteer-base that MHC draws on are our former/current clients, students and families. An agency-owned van used for transportation removes the transportation barrier makes our programming more accessible to our both our clientele and volunteer populations with mobility issues.
MHC is very appreciative to the volunteers who assist in many capacities.
- Orientations – Group orientations are done on a weekly basis to provide information about the agency and program activities. These sessions are followed by a tour of the agency.
- Cleanup, Setup and Assistance with Daily Activities and Events
- Bring in Groceries and Supplies from the Van
- Move Equipment or Furniture as needed
- Crafts for Women’s Group
- MHC Art and Talent Show
- Peer Discussion Group
- Women’s Group
- Men’s Group
- Substance Abuse Recovery Support Group
- Peer Advisory Committee
Annual MHC Christmas Party
Pick Up and Delivery of Goodfellow Baskets
Y-Residence (stores our propane tank)
Students offer many presentations, activities and interactions with clients. They can also provide individual support to clients with special needs or require extra support.